After appearing at Comic-Con, the casts of ‘X-Men: Apocalypse,’ ‘Deadpool,’ ‘Fantastic Four,’ ‘Gambit’ and ‘Wolverine’ assembled for Entertainment Weekly’s superhero cast portrait.
• Jamie Bell, who plays The Thing in the new Fantastic Four.
• Michael Fassbender, who is young Magneto in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Miles Teller, the new, super-stretchy Reed Richards, a.k.a. Mister Fantastic, in Fantastic Four.
• Michael B. Jordon, Johnny Storm, a.k.a. The Human Torch inFantastic Four.
• Jennifer Lawrence, the shapeshifter Mystique in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Ryan Reynolds, in his second try at Deadpool.
• Kate Mara, who is Sue Storm, a.k.a. The Invisible Woman, inFantastic Four.
• Oscar Isaac, the eponymous villain of X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Nicholas Hoult, blue-furred Beast from X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Olivia Munn, who is the telekinetic Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• James McAvoy, with a shaved head for Professor Charles Xavier inX-Men: Apocalypse.
• Channing Tatum, the bayou-bred Gambit.
• Hugh Jackman, sporting the claws again for X-Men: Apocalypse and once more for a third Wolverine film.
• Evan Peters, making a second speedy-delivery as Quicksilver in X-Men: Apocalypse.