TV Guide Magazine have joined forces on another special Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine.
The four collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars: Blindspot’s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander, The Flash’s Grant Gustin, Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, and Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.
Distribution of the 88-page special issue:
- Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 20, and continuing through Sunday, July 24.
- Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 19 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 18. The special issue will also be available for digital download on Amazon Kindle Fire, NOOK by Barnes & Noble, Google Play and Zinio.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals,Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Frequency, People of Earth, Powerless, Riverdale and Time After Time
- A musical walk down memory lane with Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series Teen Titans Go!, as well as a sneak peek at the animated DC all-star team in the upcoming series Justice League Action
And if that’s not super enough for you, there’s more, including:
- Two exclusive pull-out posters: one for the all-new DC Super Hero Girls franchise, from Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and the other featuring a striking image of DC Super Heroes from DC Universe: Rebirth by superstar artist Ivan Reis
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman: The Killing Joke from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at the DC Super Hero Girls universe, in addition to a preview of the all-new Flintstones and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey comic book series from DC
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2015
- All the scoop on the stories behind Barry Allen’s metahuman enemies on The Flash; the super women of both Supernatural and Gotham; a two-on-two interrogation with Blindspot’s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander; the bloody family tree of both The Originals and The Vampire Diaries; a DC’s Legends of Tomorrow timeline; plus, iZOMBIE’s Rose McIver’s favorite brains; a soul-searching chat with Lucifer’s Tom Ellis; set deconstructions on Arrow’s new high-tech bunker and Gotham’s Arkham Asylum; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- And so much more…!
One thought on “SDCC 2016: TV Guide Comic-Con Covers Revealed”
Reblogged this on Green Media Network and commented:
Loving all of these covers!! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person